Archbond have produced premium underlays consisting of metallised foils laminated to soft foams, which provide the best vapour barriers and thermal insulation to go under laminate flooring.
Conveyor of Foods
A PVC film is laminated on to a soft foam to make a ‘soft landing’ conveyor belt for use in transporting fruit and vegetables.
This reduces the bruising and damage to the produce which could happen with other conveyor materials. This material can be supplied with a self-adhesive backing to make mounting easier.
What is Industrial Laminate flooring?
Industrial lamination is the process of using a bonding chemicalor process to adhere two or more flexible packing webs together. Films, papers, and aluminium foils can all be used to create webs. To make a duplex, or two-layer, laminate, an adhesive is applied to the less absorbent substrate web, then the second web is squeezed against it.
Industrial Lamination is widely used to:
- Improve the appearance of products,
- Serve as a barrier between the product and the environment, as well as becoming a part of it.
- Add a scratch-resistant surface, and you've got yourself a winner.
- Increase the colour saturation of printed photos,
- Offers UV protection
- Especially if you want your products to have a high-quality finish.
Industrial lamination is used in a wide range of industries, including food packaging and the production of technical laminates for the solar energy and insulating panel industries.